Kenai River Wikipedia
The Kenai River's premier Alaska fishing resort with deluxe cabin accomodations and world class fishing charters for king salmon, silver salmon, sockeye salmon, halibut, ling cod... The Kenai River is a popular place to fish, for many reasons. There are times of the year in which the traffic is heavy, both on shore as well as boats. Heavy traffic lends itself to many opportunities for conflict, but if people follow a handful of simple rules, most of those conflicts can be avoided.
Fishing the Kenai River Alaska Fishing Destinations
Kenai River king salmon The Kenai River hosts the busiest freshwater king (Chi-nook) salmon ? shery in Alaska. In the 1990s, 50,000 to 115,000 angler-days per year were recorded.... Alaska Silver Salmon, also called Coho Salmon, are an aggressive, hard fighting fish that really put anglers to the test. They are known for their acrobatic displays, performing cartwheels and …
Alaska Silver Salmon Fishing Coho Fishing Regulations
Silver Salmon have a great bite, amazing runs and jumps. Silver’s will stack up in the slack waters of the Upper Kenai River creating an over stimulating sight fishing experience. how to heal a cut lip overnight Silver Salmon have a great bite, amazing runs and jumps. Silver’s will stack up in the slack waters of the Upper Kenai River creating an over stimulating sight fishing experience.
Kenai River Silver Salmon â€“ The Alaska Dream
Kenai River Pinks Salmon. On even years the Pink Salmon, also known as Humpies, start flooding the lower Kenai River with the silvers, making it a challenge to catch … how to catch ground squirrels Visit Kenai, Alaska; Every year the Kenai River delivers tremendous runs of king, sockeye, pink and silver salmon. More Kenai River: Overview; Articles
How long can it take?
Kenai River Silver Salmon Fishing Guides Soldotna Alaska
- Kenai River Silver Salmon Fishing Kenai Magic Lodge
- Salmon Fishing at Kenai Adventure Lodge on Kenai River
- Silver Salmon Alaskan Fishing Lodge Kenai River
- Fishing report Silver fishing keeps up quality on Kenai River
How To Catch Silver Salmon On The Kenai River
As the king salmon season comes to a close in late July, the first of the silver salmon begin migrating into the lower section of the Kenai River and appear in catchable numbers by the first week of August.
- The Kenai River offers two Silver Salmon runs. The first run is in August producing fish weighing in between 8 to 10 pounds. Occasionally you will catch a lunker weighing in significantly larger.
- Kenai River Pinks Salmon. On even years the Pink Salmon, also known as Humpies, start flooding the lower Kenai River with the silvers, making it a challenge to catch …
- KING SALMON FISHING Kenai River is home to the world's largest salmon! Each year between 40,000 to 45,000 Kings pass through in July alone, and we offer you the chance to hook your own Kenai King Salmon!
- Kenai River Silver Salmon Fishing – Timing . Two runs of the silver salmon enter the Kenai throughout the season. The first run typically enters the river during the beginning of August, and the second, larger run, enters during September.